Monday, September 24, 2007

Review: "Seance"






I finally sat down and watched "Seance" last night. The film really is a very scarey and spooky movie with a interesting plot that leaves you sitting on the edge of your seat. I enjoyed the movie and found myself sitting there covering my eyes and then peaking through to see if its safe to watch again!!

However, we don't get to hear Adrian speak alot but the character does allows him to show alot of emotions with facial gestures and body language. His character Spence is one very bad guy!!

"Seance" was released on DVD August 21, 2007 in Canada.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I need to watch it again as I needed to adjust the color in my TV. The background was so dark it was hard to see much less figure out what in the heck was going on. From what I could figure out it will be a scary one. I only could really see Adrian at the very last.OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH those eyes. scary