Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Adrian Posts Message Regarding JumpCon

Jumpcon’. Aaaah yes. Unfortunately I can’t use the word Iwould ‘really’like to for obvious reasons. It is now about a week since I found out that, due to circumstances beyond my control, I won't be going to see many of you this summer. I was really saddened to hear about those of you who spent a lot of time and money on convention tickets, plane fares and hotel reservations- money which seems to have disappeared into the Jumpcon black hole. I am so very sorry to see those of you who have supported me for so long being treated in this manner.

I hope that one day events such as Jumpcon are made accountable for their financial structures and capabilities 'before' a convention takesplace, thus giving everyone some comfort that what is being advertised is real and will happen. I just wanted you to know that I am thinking of you all and that the future brings you more positive things.

Peace
Adrian Paul

No comments: